8 Fun Things I Like To Do On Dates. As a Couples Therapist I always recommend Date Nights. With the everyday details of life with childcare, paying of bills, house cleaning, self-care, and whatever else consumes your week, it’s very important that couples take care of their relationship. Whether you’ve been married for years or are going on a date for the first time here are eight fun things I like to do on dates:
1. Go to a restaurant with a view – where the ambiance is conducive to listening to music playing in the background. A place that makes you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation.
2. Cook and eat restaurant – for interactive fun and plenty to eat. Talking about the experience afterwards is always a pleasure.
3. The Z00 – a casual place for guaranteed fun as there is lots to see and plenty of opportunity to snack.
4. A picnic – whether outdoors during the summer or indoors during colder weather in front of a fire….and don’t forget the wine or champagne to make it romantic.
5. Ceramics class – where you can get a little messy and not worry about having to act so perfect. There’s also a souvenir of your date as the finished product.
6. Cooking class – For people who like to socialize with other people and enjoy good food.
7. Dancing – or take a dance class so you can go dancing on your next date.
8. Amusement Parks – If you want a more thrilling experience.
If you’d like more information on dates and dating please contact me at (858) 735-1139.