Tips For Hosting a Fabulous Party. Become The Hostess With The Mostess. Did you miss out on hosting a holiday party this year? Or held one that was rushed and not at all what you wanted it to be. Whether planning for next year or preparing for an upcoming event, like Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s or Easter here are some helpful tips I use to make a great impression:
1. Choose the mood – remember the mood or vibe you give off is what sets the tone for the party.
2. Introduce your guests. – Welcoming them when they arrive and introducing them to other guests make it more comfortable for those who don’t know each other.
3. Embrace conversation – make sure your topics are inclusive.
4. Take pictures – have someone take photos for you so you make sure you are in some of them. Make an album of the event to memorialize the great time.
5. Be gracious – I always like handing out party favors to thank my guest for coming. It makes them feel special and it’s a wonderful way to end the day/evening on a positive note.
Planning fun events can heighten levels of mild depressive moods. Looking forward to something pleasant like getting together with friends can brighten up and change whatever negative “mojo” is lingering from our day to day lives.
If you would like help in planning something fun while staying on a reasonable budget to help lift your spirits please contact me at (858) 735-1139.