Steps To Get The Relationship You Want. I’m happy to announce Happy Me Happy We: Six Steps To Know Yourself So You Know What You Want In A Relationship is now available on Amazon and is ranked #1 new release.
Should I stay or should I go?
When your relationship is in trouble, it affects every part of your life. But it doesn’t mean you have to accept things as they are—or give up and walk away.
You can have a healthy, happy relationship. It starts with taking charge of your own thoughts and actions, and learning to be your own person. With a better understanding of self, a firm foundation of healthy communication skills, and the insight to make better choices, you’ll know how to interact positively with others. You’ll be able to create the healthy, loving, supportive relationship you know you deserve.
Sarah Ruggera, a licensed marriage and family therapist and affair recovery specialist of twenty-five years, has helped more than two thousand couples find joy in relationships. In Happy Me Happy We, she breaks down the steps required for you to become your evolved self—a person capable of meeting challenges head-on. Through client stories, hands-on exercises, and the wealth of information she provides, you will learn how to:
- trust what your gut is telling you by listening to your own reactions to events;
- have the courage to follow your feelings and do what’s right;
- face your emotions, whether that’s vulnerability and hurt, or inspiration and hope;
- search within to know what you want for yourself, so you know what you want in a relationship;
- find stability, manage your inner child, and set healthy boundaries that let you say no when you need to;
- make wise choices so that you can attract the right partner who supports your adult self.
To get back to a happy we, you’ll first need to cultivate a happy me. Ruggera—and this book—will show you how.
Sarah Ruggera is a licensed marriage and family therapist and affair recovery specialist who has helped over two thousand couples answer the question, “Should I stay or should I go?” A results-oriented therapist, Ruggera focuses on innovative and hands-on tools for effective communication and personal relating. Parents of two adult daughters, Ruggera and her second husband enjoy a healthy relationship of more than twenty years. She lives in San Diego.
Get your copy today.
Call me at (858) 735-1139 or go to my website CouplesCounselorSanDiego.com for more information about becoming a happy me to make for a happy we .