How To Keep Your Woman Interested In You. Whether in Individual or Couples Counseling learning to keep a girl’s interest is something that can be a challenge to a regular guy. No matter how good looking or funny you are if you allow complacency to creep into your relationship there’s always that chance of being dumped without the slightest hesitation as soon as someone a little more interesting comes into the picture. So how can you make make sure your gal stays interested in you and never leaves? Here are 7 tips to think about:
Courtesy of Freedigitalphotos.net and Ambro
1. Don’t be needy. Clingy behavior is not attractive. Definition of clingy: needing too much attention, support, validation and reinforcement from women. Women want to feel like you need them. But only if you already have your own life, ambitions and goals.
2. Listen. Women like to talk so not only listen but exercise reflective listening. This is where you reflect back what you heard her say and validate what she says. This way she knows and feels that you are hearing what she was sharing with you. When you validate a person you make them feel good and a connection is being developed between the two of you.
3. Be spontaneous. After the Honeymoon Stage relationships can become predictable and monotonous. Being spontaneous like planning a special date night or new activity that you both would enjoy creates opportunity for a deeper bond.
4. Be a Gentlemen. Keep yourself well groomed and exercise some male chivalry (male manners). Open her door, stand up when she leaves and returns to the dinner table at restaurants, pour her a glass of wine, compliment her on how she looks, pull her chair when she goes to sit. If you don’t someone who will may appear more interesting to her.
5. Make her laugh. Laughter makes women fall in love with you. Crack a joke or two and see what a difference it makes in your relationship. Laughter brings about a high that creates great memories to keep your connection long lasting.
6. Be romantic some of the time. If you don’t know how to….Learn! Candle lit dinners, wine, touch her face when you talk to her, tell her how beautiful she is during date night, kiss her softly and with open mouth as if you were to kiss her for the first time, leave sweet post it notes on the fridge. Again, if you don’t…..someone who will may appear more interesting to her. You can learn what women deem romantic by talking to a Relationship Counselor. In counseling you can talk about your ideas and get the validation and support you need to follow through with your planning a romantic get together.
7. Lastly, be mysterious. When dating a woman don’t give her too much information all at once. Sharing information when appropriate and when the opportunity arises is much more alluring and keeps her interested in you. As you reveal yourself gradually, the two of you will become more comfortable with each other and leave her wanting more.
As a Couples Counselor in Relationship Counseling I help enlighten your position on dating in general and enhance an ongoing relationship. If you would like more information on women and what keeps them interested in men please contact me at (858) 735-1139.