What is Teletherapy?
Teletherapy is a means of connecting via secure, easy to use online video application. I utilize Zoom. Stay home. Be safe. Get the help you want. Teletherapy counseling services allow you to stay safe at home during COVID and post COVID while getting the help you want. Instead of going to an office, you meet online with your therapist face-to-face using your phone or computer.
All you need to attend a teletherapy session is a good internet connection, a phone or computer, and a quiet space. Stay in the comfort of your own home — even wear your pajamas — and still work through your marital issues with Sarah Ruggera.
Benefits of Teletherapy
- Assure confidentiality with a secure connection
- Use your phone for extra convenience, talking to your therapist from anywhere in your home
- Much more flexible schedule — no driving to the office or sitting in a waiting room
- Exposure to illness diminished, even more important during social distancing mandates
- Feel relaxed and focused when you talk about relationship problems, abuse, or feelings of stress, fear, or anxiety
● Online therapy is accessible and convenient way to receive counseling with a video connection.
● You could also use your phone for even more convenience.
● It’s a great alternative for busy, on-the-go people who want the support of a psychotherapist but can’t make it to a therapist’s office.
● Enjoy the convenience of benefiting from therapy in the comfort of your home.
● Teletherapy has been shown to be as effective as in-person therapy when using more directive modalities.
● Relationship problems extramarital affairs, infidelity, affair recovery, jealousy, abuse – sexual, verbal, physical.
● Feelings of stress or burnout, fear, worry, anger, or anxiety
● Career and work issues
● Feeling sad, down, moody, or depressed
● Issues of Change, Loss, Death
● Medical problems
● Elderly parents, dementia
● Parenting strategies
● Managing fights
● Wishing “things” were different, self, relationships, employment
To arrange your personal telephone consultation with Sarah Ruggera please e-mail your request to [email protected] or call: 858-735-1139
Visa, Mastercard, or Discover accepted via Paypal by using this button