Teletherapy Counseling Services
Meet via secure, easy to use video app. Stay home. Be safe. Get the help you want.
We are excited to offer all our counseling sessions virtually by secure video app (called Telehealth) on your phone or computer. You just need a good internet connection, a computer or phone, and a quiet place.
What is Teletherapy?
Teletherapy counseling services allow you to stay safe at home while getting the help you want. Instead of going to an office, you meet with your therapist face-to-face over Telehealth, a secure video app on your phone or computer.
All you need to attend a teletherapy session is a good internet connection, a phone or computer, and a quiet space. Stay in the comfort of your own home — even wear your pajamas — and still work through your marital issues with Sarah Ruggera.
Benefits of Teletherapy
- Assure confidentiality with a secure connection
- Use your phone for extra convenience, talking to your therapist from anywhere in your home
- Much more flexible schedule — no driving to the office or sitting in a waiting room
- Exposure to illness diminished, even more important during social distancing mandates
- Feel relaxed and focused when you talk about relationship problems, abuse, or feelings of stress, fear, or anxiety
If you are experiencing relationship problems, abuse, extramarital affairs or infidelity contact Sarah Ruggera. Teletherapy sessions are also available for patients feeling fear, anxiety, stress and anger, or if you’re feeling sad or depressed. Stress and burnout, dealing with family issues or a loss, and just wishing things were different are also reasons to reach out.
To arrange your personal telephone consultation with Sarah Ruggera, please email your request to [email protected] or call 858-735-1139.
● Online therapy is an accessible and convenient way to receive counseling with a video connection. An encrypted connection with manual attendee admission assures confidentiality.
● You could also use your phone for even more convenience.
● It’s a great alternative for busy, on-the-go people who want the support of a psychotherapist but can’t make it to a therapist’s office.
● Enjoy the convenience of benefiting from therapy in the comfort of your home.
● Teletherapy has been shown to be as effective as in-person therapy when using more directive modalities.
● Relationship problems, extramarital affairs, infidelity, affair recovery, jealousy, abuse – sexual, verbal, physical
● Feelings of stress, fear, worry, anger, or anxiety
● Career and work issues
● Feeling sad, down, moody, or depressed
● Issues of Change, Loss, Death
● Stress and burnout
● Medical problems
● Elderly parents, dementia
● Parenting strategies
● Weight loss
● Wishing “things” were different, self, relationships, employment
Visa, Mastercard, or Discover accepted via Paypal by using this button